If you’re looking for the latest compatible drivers for your AMD products, you’ve come to the right place. This article is going to show you 2 ways to update your AMD drivers step by step.
Try these methods:
Method 1: Update your AMD drivers via Device Manager
One common way to update drivers for your AMD products is using Device Manager. Device Manager is a Windows built-in utility that allows you to check for the latest compatible drivers for your devices. Here is how to do it:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
3) Double-click the category with the device you want to update the driver for. Then, right-click the device and select Update driver.
For example, if your want to update your AMD graphics driver, double-click Display adapters. Then, right-click the name of your AMD product and select Update driver.
4) Wait for Device Manager to update the driver automatically.
Sometimes, Device Manager may fail to detect the latest drivers for your AMD products. If this happens to you, please read on and try the method below.
Method 2: Update drivers for your AMD products automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Hopefully, this article helped in resolving your problems! Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions.