Recover Unsaved Word Document？Follow these steps.
If you are using Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or the above versions, follow below steps.
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Click File in top toolbar.
3. In left pane, click Info.
4. In right pane, click Manage Versions then click Recover Unsaved Documents on the drop-down menu.
5. Select the document that you wish to recover. Then click Open button.
6. Click Save As button at the top of the document. Then you can save the file to a specific location.
If you are using Microsoft Word 2007 and below versions, follow below simple steps.
1. Open Computer.
2. Type .asd into the search bar. Then start searching all .asd files (Files end with asd).
3. After the searching process completes, choose the file that you wish to recover. Right-click on it and select Open with… on the context menu.
4. Choose Word to open this file. (Usually, Word will be listed under Recommended Programs.)
5. Click Save As button at the top of the document. Then save the document to a folder where you wish to save.