If you’re using Elgato Game Capture HD60 to share gameplay, it’s necessary to keep your corresponding drivers up to date. The reason is quite simple – updating drivers in time can ensure the stability of your device.
So now it’s your turn to follow this tutorial and update the Game Capture HD60 driver step by step! There’re two ways you can update your driver:
Option 1 – Automatically (recommended): This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually: You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your driver this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1: Automatically update your Elgato HD60 driver (recommended)
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy takes care of everything.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All). Or if you just want to update the Game Capture HD60 driver for now, hit the Update button next to it.
Note: you can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
Option 2: Manually update your
Elgato HD60 driver
If you feel like updating your Elgato Game Capture HD60 driver manually, then the following instructions may do the trick for you.
1) First of all, you need to locate the corresponding driver for your
Game Capture HD60 in the official website of Elgato. You can find your own way to the site, or you can simply click:
2) Select the correct driver according to your Windows version (such as Windows 64-bit). Click on that driver to download it manually.
3) Open the folder where you’ve just downloaded the driver file. Simply double-click on the file (with EXE extention) and follow the on-screen instructions to install your driver.
Hopefully your find this post useful. If you have further questions or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading!