126.96.36.199990 – Release Date: 2010.12.25
– Fix some translation errors in Franch interface
188.8.131.52646 – Release Date: 2010.12.10
+ Add French interface *
* Improve Backup logic, up to 5x faster then before. **
– Fix some bugs
184.108.40.206192 – Release Date: 2010.12.02
* Improve scan performance.
220.127.116.1101 – Release Date: 2010.11.25
+ Multi-Language Interface: English & German. **
+ Basic Hardware Detection
18.104.22.168300 – Release Date: 2010.8.25
+ Support Computer Technician License
* Improve driver backup logic
22.214.171.124108 – Release Date: 2010.8.5
+ Add scheduled scan feature
* Improve unplugged device display format
126.96.36.199236 – Release Date: 2010.7.23
* Improve the installation procedure on professional version
188.8.131.5220 – Release Date: 2010.7.20
+ Driver Restore Feature**
+ Driver Uninstall Feature**
+ Unplugged device is marked with a new indicator so it’s easy to identify.
+ Add zip file as optional save format in Driver Backup type. **
* Redesign the Tools button
– Fix a bug when creating the restore point
184.108.40.20664 – Release Date: 2010.6.13
+ Add “Hide Item” button on download page, allow user to skip some driver files, hidden item will not be shown on scan result & download page again.
+ Add a new setting to allow user to clean the hiden item list.
+ Add Auto Shutdown Feature**
* Improve the error handling on driver scan progress, user can choose to send the error report to development team.
* Improve the error handling on download progress, Driver Easy will atuo connect the server repeatedly to ensure the download stability.
– Fix 500 error about that hardware name includes some character
220.127.116.11019 – Release Date: 2010.6.2
Internal used only, has not release to the public.
18.104.22.168437 – Release Date: 2010.5.27
+ Auto extract ZIP & RAR files
+ One-Click Setup feature for ZIP or RAR driver file
+ Open File Location button, Allow user to open the driver file folder
– Fix the bug on some date/time system (eg: Saudi Arabia)
22.214.171.124460 – Release Date: 2010.5.18
– Fix the bug when upgrade from 1.x
126.96.36.199691 – Release Date: 2010.5.10
* Improve stability of download management
* Beautify the downloading page (add background color, make some changes to items)
– Fix the bug that after rescanning the former downloading process would be lost
188.8.131.52787 – Release Date: 2010.4.23
+ Driver backup feature **
+ Allow user to check the installed driver file details.
* Allow user to direct navigate to Download page, do not need to Scan again
* New symbol to easy identify drivers for unknown device & drivers has not up-to-date
184.108.40.206370 – Release Date: 2010.3.31
+ One click to Download All drivers **
+ Automatically create a restore point before install the driver **
+ Auto-Update feature, DriverEasy can automatically update when new version available
* Improve Report Error usability.
– Fix some minor bugs.
220.127.116.1197 – Release Date: 2010.3.18
+ Report Error feature. An Report Error button was added for users convenience to report any possible diver error, so as to improve our product accuracy & usability
* Improve user interface, add class icon on Scan in Progress & Scan Summary
– Fix some minor compatibility bugs, Driver Easy now more stable on non-English system – reduce the setup file size to less than 1 MB
18.104.22.168544 – Release Date: 2010.3.5
* Improve system device scan logic
– Fix device name displayed @, % character on Windows 7 when upgrade to 1.0.4
– Fix the proxy configuration that needs reset again when upgrading to a new version
– Fix “Unable to cast object of type ‘System.Byte’ to type ‘System.String'” error on some non-English system
22.214.171.124699 – Release Date: 2010.2.23
– Fix “Input string was not in a correct format” error on some non-English System
– Fix “417 – Expection Failed” when enabled access by proxy function through some proxy server
126.96.36.199266 – Release Date: 2010.2.12
+ Add internet connection setting, allow access by proxy
+ Add news announcement feature
* Improves 64-bit system compatibility
– Fix some minor bugs