You can find out many ways to download ASUS Bluetooth Driver on the Internet. Thus you might be confused for how to choose the correct way.
Here in this article, you’ll learn three trustworthy ways to download your ASUS Bluetooth Driver on your Windows, including Windows 10/8/8.1/7. Just go on with it to choose an easy way you like.
Methods to try
- Update ASUS bluetooth driver via Device Manager
- Download latest ASUS bluetooth driver from ASUS website
- Download ASUS bluetooth driver via Driver Easy automatically(Recommended)
You can try updating ASUS bluetooth driver in Device Manager. Here’s how to do it:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog. Type
devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
2) Find and expand your Bluetooth related dialog. Right-click on your ASUS bluetooth software and choose Update Driver Software…
3) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4) Now the Microsoft would scan the updates for your ASUS bluetooth driver. Just follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest driver.
If your driver is up-to-date, you would receive such message:
You can also download the latest ASUS bluetooth driver from ASUS website. Here’s how to do it:
ASUS support center. In the search box, type your product’s model and Press Enter.1) Go to
2) Click Driver & Tools under your product dialog.
3) Choose your operating system.
4) Scroll down to find and expand Bluetooth dialog. Choose the latest driver version and click Global to download.
When it’s done, open the downloaded file, then double-click .EXE file to install the driver.
Method 3: Download ASUS bluetooth driver via Driver Easy automatically(Recommended)
If you don’t want to spend too much your value time on finding and updating drivers, we highly recommend you use such a helpful driver tool — Driver Easy. It can help you scan out the drivers with problems and update them automatically. Its Free version can offer the latest drivers for you to install. But if upgrade to Pro version, it can make all your drivers up-to-date with just one click — Update All.