Easeware values every customer, and we always aim to exceed customer expectations. We also want our customers to be able to buy with confidence. To this end, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If, for any reason, Driver Easy does not meet your expectations, and you request a refund within 30 days of purchase, we will:
- Refund 100% of your purchase price for the current subscription period;
- Cancel your ongoing subscription, if you chose auto-renew at checkout; and
- Deactivate your Driver Easy license key.
Although we sometimes grant extensions for special cases, at our discretion, generally speaking, if you request a refund after 30 days have elapsed, no refund will be issued.
How long will it take to receive your refund?
We use 2Checkout to process Driver Easy purchases and refunds. This means 2Checkout’s refund policy determines the time it will take for you to receive your refund:
- Credit / Debit Cards payments will usually be refunded within one (1) business day;
- Wire Transfer and check payments will usually be refunded within seven (7) business days and the cost of transfer will be supported by the end user;
- PayPal payments will usually be refunded within one (1) business day, unless you’ve initiated a PayPal dispute, in which case it may take longer*;
- Direct debit payments take approximately 6 weeks to be refunded (banks will not process a direct debit refund until 6 weeks have elapsed since the payment date).
- Other payment methods will usually be refunded within five (5) to seven (7) business days.
We reserve the right to extend the standard refund time in exceptional cases with a prior notice to you.
Haven’t received your refund yet?
If you still haven’t received your refund after the appropriate period detailed above, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up your refund process, please provide your order number and the email address you used to purchase Driver Easy.