How does the affiliate program work?
Our affiliate network is powered by Avangate.
3 steps to become a Driver Easy affiliate:
2) Fill in your information as instructed and then hit the Create my account button to continue. Then follow the prompt on your screen to continue.
Note: You should enter the valid and correct information carefully when signing up because you can only use your email to sign up once.
3) You will receive 3 emails from Avangate Affiliate Network to complete your registration.
a) Click the included URL to verify your registration in the first email.
b) Avangate will send you additional information after verification in the second email.
c) You will need to provide some information regarding your current affiliate business in the third email as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: To minimize the review time, you should provide as much detail as possible for the points mentioned in this email.
1) Log in to your Avangate account.
2) Click the Find partners tab.
3) Type Driver Easy in the Search box and hit the Search button.
4) Easeware Technology Limited option will display under the Vendors tab. Click Request partnership link if you see No partnership.
When your request is approved, you will see that now you have an active partnership with Driver Easy.
When customers complete a purchase on your website, you will get up to 50% of the order value!
If you can sell license keys to more than 100 PCs per month, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the custom version of Driver Easy.
How to set up the affiliate link to track your orders
Once you’ve become an affiliate of Driver Easy, it’s time to set up your tracking links. This tracks your orders and helps you get your commission. Depending on the scenario, there are three ways you can insert the affiliate tracking link.
But before you start, keep in mind to make your page SEO-friendly—no matter which type of links you prefer, please add the rel=”sponsored” attribute to your Driver Easy affiliate links. (It tells Google these are affiliate links. To learn more, see this Google documentation.)
Option 1: Customize your tracking link
A custom tracking link is usually more flexible, allowing you to track extra information, which may include the destination page and/or the source page.
This method is helpful in these scenarios:
- You wish to direct your audience to any page (within drivereasy.com) of your personal choosing;
- You wish to track which one of your pages generates the orders.
You can easily set up a custom tracking link with the following template:
The template includes four parameters:
AAA: specifying your affiliate ID.
BBB: specifying the payment platform ID. The platform ID for Avangate/2CheckOut is 4. So if you sign up the affiliate program on Avangate, you should enter “4” for this parameter.
CCC: specifying the destination page where you direct your audience. It can be the Driver Easy download URL, the Buy page, the URL of any webpages on Driver Easy website, or the URL of your own website. It’s optional. If this parameter is left empty, the link will be redirected to https://www.drivereasy.com/.
DDD: specifying the URL of the source page for an order. It’s customizable and optional. This is helpful if you have more than one page in your website or store, and you want to track the exact page where orders generate.
Once you have set up the affiliate link, insert it on the targeted text.
Assuming that your affiliate ID is 2310 in Avangate
1) You want to add the Driver Easy download URL on your website, hoping to track the source page on your website for the order(https://www.mywebsite.com/review/the-best-driver-updater.html). Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
2) You discover that this page (https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-manually-install-a-driver-in-windows-7) is helpful and you want to direct your readers to this page. Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
3) Assuming your affiliate ID is 2310 in Avangate, you want to introduce Driver Easy on your website. But before that, you want to set cookies on people’s computer, so that you can track the order when people search Driver Easy on Google and buy. Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
Option 2: Use the download link
Sometimes you may wish your audience to land on the download page to download the Driver Easy app. Again, this can be tracked using the following link:
Note that you should replace 2310(example ID) with your own ID.
Once you have set up the download tracking link, insert it in the targeted text.
Option 3: Use the product links generated by Avangate
The Avangate-generated product links are specifcically targeted for each inidividual product.
Currently, we have 7 products, namely —
- Single Computer License/1 Year
- 3 Computers License/1 Year
- 5 Computers License/1 Year
- 10 Computers License/1 Year
- 30 Computers License/1 Year
- 50 Computers License/1 Year
- 100 Computers License/1 Year
The product links directs your audience to the checkout page of the specific product – with the product added to the cart and ready to be checked out. This method is helpful if you wish to focus on certain products and fast-track your audience to the final checkout page.
1) To retrieve the product links in Avangate:Once you’ve formed active partnership with Driver Easy, click See Vendor Products.
2) Select the product for which you wish to generate the link, and click Generate link.
From here, you can copy the information and insert it on the targeted text.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com