How does affiliate program work?
Our affiliate network is powered by Avangate.
3 steps to become a Driver Easy affiliate:
2) Fill in your information as instructed and then hit the Create my account button to continue. Then follow the prompt on your screen to continue.
Note: You should enter the valid and correct information carefully when signing up because you can only use your email to sign up once.
3) You will receive 3 emails from Avangate Affiliate Network to complete your registration.
a) Click the included URL to verify your registration in the first email.
b) Avangate will send you additional information after verification in the second email.
c) You will need to provide some information regarding your current affiliate business in the third email as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: To minimize the review time, you should provide as much detail as possible for the points mentioned in this email.
1) Log in to your Avangate account.
2) Click the Find partners tab.
3) Type Driver Easy in the Search box and hit the Search button.
4) Easeware Technology Limited option will display under the Vendors tab. Click Request partnership link if you see No partnership.
5) Click the See Vendor Products link when it becomes Active Partnership status.
6) Choose the products that you are interested in and click Generate link.
From here, you can see the affiliate link for the selected product. As a way of tracking your orders, you can copy the product link and refer to Method 1 for more information.
When customers complete a purchase on your website, you will get up to 50% of order value!
If you can sell license keys for more than 100 PCs per month, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the custom version of Driver Easy.
How to use the affiliate link to track your oders
Once you’ve been an affiliate, it’s apparent that you need to insert a tracking link in order to track your conversions. Depending on the scenario, there are three ways you can insert the affiliate tracking link:
Method 1: Use the product link
If you want to guide your audience directly to the purchase page, you can use the product link. To do so, simply copy the product link (in 6), Step 2) )and insert it on the targeted text.
Method 2: Use the download link
Sometimes you may want to introduce your readers to download Driver Easy app. In this case, you can use the following download link:
Note that you should replace 2310(example ID) with your own ID.
This download link keeps track of your affiliate ID information. As long as the users are from your side, whichever web pages they finally place the order, you will always get the final share.
Method 3: Use the custom link to track the exact page
If you have more than one pages in your site/store, you may want to track the exact page where the orders generate. In this case, you can customize the link with the following template.
AAA: specifying your affiliate ID.
BBB: specifying the payment platform ID. The platform ID for Avangate/2CheckOut is 4. So if you sign up the affiliate program on Avangate, you should enter “4” for this parameter.
CCC: specifying the targeted page that is redirected to. It can be the Driver Easy download URL, or the URL of any webpages on Driver Easy website, or the URL of your own website. It’s optional. If this parameter is empty, the link will be redirected to https://www.drivereasy.com/
DDD: specifying the URL to track the source page for an order. It’s customizable and optional.
1) Assuming your affiliate ID is 2310 in Avangate, you want to add Driver Easy download URL on your website, hoping to track the source page on your website for the order. Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
2) Assuming your affiliate ID is 2310 in Avangate, you discover that this page (https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-manually-install-a-driver-in-windows-7) is helpful and you want to add this webpage on your own website. When people buy Driver Easy on this recommended page, you’re guaranteed to get the commission and know the source page of the order. Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
3) Assuming your affiliate ID is 2310 in Avangate, you want to introduce Driver Easy on your website. But before that, you want to set cookie on people’s computer, so you can track the order when people search Driver Easy on Google and buy. Then the Affiliate Tracking Link should be:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com