Bluetooth Icon Missing Windows 10 [SOLVED]
If you find your Bluetooth Icon Missing on Windows 10, you’re not alone. But don’t panic, it’s actually quite easy to have it back…
Try these fixes
Just work your way down the list until the Bluetooth Icon Missing on Windows 10 problem is solved.
This Bluetooth Icon Missing error mostly occurs when the Bluetooth driver is missing. So you should make sure to install the latest driver to see if it fixes your problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer, then check the notification area to see if the Bluetooth icon shows up there. If yes, then great! But it doesn’t, move on to Fix 2, below.
Another helpful trick to get your Bluetooth icon back is to adjust its settings. Here’s how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type control panel and press Enter.
- Type bluetooth in the search box and click on Change Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure you’ve ticked ALL THREE boxes in the Bluetooth Settings window and click OK.
- Check out the notification area and the Bluetooth Icon Missing problem should have gone by now.
That’s it – hopefully you got your Bluetooth icon showing in the notification area by now. Feel free to drop us a comment if you have any further questions. 🙂