Release of Driver Easy 5.1.2! Click here to get the latest version of Driver Easy 5.1.2!
New features include:
- + Add an option to use Windows Update drivers (Default is disabled)
- + Allow proxy server settings in Internet Connection
- + Add “Help” function when scan error occurs
- * Redesign “Update All” progress bar
- * Improved driver update animation
- * Enhanced license input box with auto added “-“
- * Drivers without Driver Date (Blank) show date as 0000-00-00
- * Fixed a bug when auto launch a .zip driver file
- * Fixed crashes when system data not in century format
As always, we welcome your constructive comments and reviews to help us become better, so please feel free to tell us how you feel about this new version by leaving us comments. Or if you have any problem using Driver Easy, just send us a quick message via the built-in feedback interface in Driver Easy. We will reply you as soon as we possibly can.