- We’ve added a cute little number (superscript) to the top right of the Update all button so that you can just glance through and know how many drivers you’ve selected to update. Isn’t that convenient?
- There have been some revisions on the PC-restart reminder window:
- We’ve slightly changed the wording of the reminder;
- We’ve listed out the drivers that need a computer restart for the changes to take effect so that you know exactly which ones to blame for the extra time spent on the updates. :-PHere we show you an example of the changes made:
- We’ve fixed some minor bugs.
Driver Easy 5.6.8 Is Available!
Today we rolled out Driver Easy 5.6.8, a brand new version with EXCITING new features. Check it out...
Enya is a technical writer and one of the main contributors to the Driver Easy knowledgebase. Although most writers couldn’t think of anything worse, she actually genuinely enjoys writing how-to guides & tutorials, fixes for common Windows/Mac/iOS annoyances, and articles about the latest tech. Partly because she enjoys the tech itself, and partly because she derives great satisfaction from helping people eliminate the technological headaches that plague their day-to-day lives.