Boasting vivid visuals and overclocking headroom, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT is finally here. If you’ve spent hundreds of dollars on this top-end graphics card, you should download the latest driver to unleash its new features and powerful performance.
There are mainly two ways you can download and install the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT driver:
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended): This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually: You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find the exactly right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1 – Automatically update your AMD RX 6800 XT driver (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your AMD graphics driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this method doesn’t meet your needs, take a look at the manual method below, but that may cost you some time searching.
Option 2 – Download and install the driver manually
AMD regularly rolls out new graphics driver to fix bugs, add features and boost the graphics performance. You can get the latest drivers straight from its website. Here we’ll walk you through the process step by step.
- Go to AMD support website.
- Select Graphics > AMD Radeon 6000 Series > AMD Radeon 6800 Series > AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT. Then, click Submit.
- Choose the correct operating system.
- Click the Download button next to the driver you want.
- After the download finishes, double-click the downloaded file and follow the wizard to install the driver.
Hopefully this post helped you update the AMD RX 6800 XT driver with ease. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment and we’ll be glad to help.