HP WiFi Driver Download for Windows
Are you looking for the WiFi adapter driver for your HP computer? You’ve come to the right place. The following are two ways that have helped may HP printer users find the latest and correct printer driver…
Try these methods
You may not have to try them all; just choose the right one for you.
You can download the wireless adapter driver from the HP website. To do so:
- Go to the official HP website, then search your computer model.
- Go to the driver download page for your computer, then download the correct and latest driver for your wireless adapter.Download the driver that’s suitable for your variant of Windows system. You should know what system is running on your computer — whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your wireless adapter driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your wireless adapter to download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it. Or click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all the drivers. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)