It’s always important to keep your drivers up-to-date to make sure your computer is working in a good condition and prevent performance issues like system crashes. In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to install the latest ASUS drivers.
To update ASUS drivers in Windows
Option 1: Update your ASUS drivers automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Option 2: Update your ASUS drivers manually
- Go to ASUS‘s official website, scroll down to Drivers and Manuals section and click Enter Download Center.
- Type in the model of your laptop, click the result in the prediction area and then click Driver & Utility. (Here ROG G751JY is used as an example).
- Choose your Windows OS and a list of drivers will pop up below.
- Browse through the list and select the drivers you want to download. (I don’t know which drivers to update).
Important: Some of the device drivers here can be tricky and require certain levels of computer skills to update. You might want to read the description about the requirements carefully before you make any changes to your computer. You can also make a system driver backup before you take any move in case something unexpected messes up with your computer.
- When the download finishes, you need to personally update the driver as instructed.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
There you go– manually and automatically update your ASUS drivers. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions.