ASUS Drivers Download & Install for Windows 10/8/7
It’s been a while since the last time you had the latest drivers for your ASUS laptop. Looking to update those needy drivers so that your computer can run as new? You’ve come to the right place. Here in this article, we’ll show you 2 quick & easy ways to get this done. 😉
Try these methods
Both methods below work in Windows 10/8/7. You may not have to try both; just browse through the list and take your pick:
To update our ASUS drivers manually, we might first need to know what drivers that are outdated/corrupted/missing/wrong on our laptop, then head to ASUS’s official website, find out the latest and correct versions, download and install them.
It needs time, patience and certain levels of computer skills. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, jump to Method 2.
1) Before we head to ASUS’s official website for the drivers, you might first need to know the model of your laptop and the operating system that your laptop is running.
You might want to check out the back of your laptop to find out which model of ASUS laptop you have.
Then on your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and Pause/Break at the same time to find out what Windows edition and system type you have:
2) Go to ASUS‘s official website, scroll down to Drivers and Manuals section and click Enter Download Center.
3) Type in the model of your laptop, click the result in the prediction area and then click Driver & Utility. (Here ROG G751JY is used as an example).
4) Choose your Windows OS and a list of drivers will pop up below.
4) Browse through the list and select the drivers you want to download. (I don’t know which drivers to update).
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
There you go– manually and automatically update your ASUS drivers. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions. 🙂