ASUS GPU Tweak (Now ASUS GPU Tweak II) is a Windows graphics card control and management program. Developed by ASUS, this tool allows the ASUS graphics card users to monitor the status and change the settings of their computer hardware.
Where can I download ASUS GPU Tweak II?
You can download ASUS GPU Tweak II from the ASUS support website. Just select the version of Windows system you’re using, and you’ll be given a suggested version of GPU Tweak II to download.
What are the features of GPU Tweak II?
There are several major features of this program that can help you monitor and control your ASUS graphics card.
- System optimization — GPU Tweak II has a Gaming Booster feature that helps you optimize you Windows system. It maximize your system performance by turning off visual effects, system services and processes, and optimizing your memory usage.
- Hardware monitoring — You can view your ASUS graphic card status, e.g. GPU speed, resource usage, temperature and fan speed, with GPU Tweak II.
- Hardware adjustment — You can also adjust your ASUS graphics card settings with GPU Tweak II. This program gives you three GPU setting profiles (OC, Gaming, Silent), which are suitable for different needs. It has also advanced options for you to adjust your GPU settings (clock speed, fan speed, …) manually.
Suggestion: To make sure it works well…
To ensure your computer hardware works well with GPU Tweak II, we suggest you keep your device drivers on your computer up to date.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your device to download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it. Or click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all the drivers. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)