You’re using Logitech gaming peripherals, mouse, keyboard and headset, and you want better control of your gear? If so, you’ll need to download Logitech G Hub to help you with that.
What is Logitech G Hub
If you’ve been using Logitech devices for long, then you may be familiar with Logitech Gaming Software, which was an earlier version designed to configure the settings for Logitech devices.
Logitech G Hub is similar but comes with a more intuitive and modern UI design. It allows you to freely control the hardware with features like lighting control, automatic game detection, integration to third-party apps and so on.
How to Download Logitech G Hub
It’s simple to download Logitech G Hub, and below we’ll be guiding you through the whole process, step by step.
- Go to the Logitech G Hub download page from the Logitech’s support website.
- Click Download Now.
- Open the downloaded file, and click Yes when you’re prompted to continue.
- Click Install.
- After the process completes, click Install and Launch.
- When the installation finishes, click Launch G Hub.
There you have it – the full steps to download and install Logitech G Hub.
Bonus tips: Update your device drivers
If you randomly have problems with using the Logitech peripherals, for example, they’re not working, not detected or recognized, it’s possible that your device drivers are faulty or out of date, and it’s time to update them for a better gaming experience.
You can do this manually by downloading the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website and installing them by yourself. But if you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, we recommend using Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully this post helps you download Logitech G Hub with ease. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.