Intel Graphics Control Panel is an Intel utility program you can use to monitor and adjust the settings of your Intel graphics adapter. There are two ways you can get this Control Panel. Just check out the methods listed below.
To download the Intel Graphics Control Panel
- Download the Intel graphics driver
- Get the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Windows Store (Windows 10)
Method 1: Download the Intel graphics driver
Intel Graphics Control Panel comes with Intel’s graphics drivers. You can get the Control Panel by downloading the driver of your Intel graphics adapter.
There are two ways you can download your drivers:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to download your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Your device manufacturers keep updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to their website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 64-bit) and download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically update your drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download your device drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Method 2: Get the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Microsoft Store
If you’re on Windows 10, you can also download the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Microsoft Store. To do so:
1) Go to the Intel Graphics Control Panel Microsoft Store page.
2) Click the Get button (this redirects you to the Microsoft Store app on your computer).
3) On the Microsoft Store, click Get.
This should download and install the Intel Graphics Control Panel on your computer.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you download the Intel Graphics Control Panel. If you have any questions or suggestions, you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment below.