If you want to use the Logitech Gaming Software to customize the setting of a Logitech gaming peripheral, such as a mouse or a keyboard, you need to first download the Logitech Gaming Software.
What is Logitech Gaming Software?
The Logitech Gaming Software is an app Logitech provides for customers to customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels.
How to download Logitech Gaming Software?
- Click this link to visit the Logitech Support website.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button. Note: If you’re not sure about the information required, you can hold down the Windowskey and press the Pause key on your keyboard to view basic information about your computer.
- Open the downloaded file. (Click Yes if prompted for confirmation.)
- Click Next.
- Wait awhile for the process to finish.
- Save any open files and close all programs, then click Finish and your computer will restart.
If you want to have a better gaming experience, you should update the drivers for your Logitech gaming devices. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)