How to Download Logitech Gaming Software
If you just bought a gaming peripheral from Logitech, say, a mouse or keyboard, and want to customize its settings, you’ll have to use the Logitech Gaming Software. Before that, you’ll need to download the Logitech Gaming Software from the official website first.
What is Logitech Gaming Software?
The Logitech Gaming Software is an app Logitech provides for customers to customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels.
How to download Logitech Gaming Software?
- Click this link to visit the Logitech Support website.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.Note: If you’re not sure about the information required, you can hold down the Windowskey and press the Pause key on your keyboard to view basic information about your computer.
- Open the downloaded file. (Click Yes if prompted for confirmation.)
- Click Next.
- Wait awhile for the process to finish.
- Save any open files and close all programs, then click Finish and your computer will restart.
If you want to be a pro in game playing, you need to have superb skills and supportive equipment. To be on the safe side, make sure your Logitech gaming accessories have the most recent correct drivers on your computer. There are two ways you can get the right drivers for your Logitech devices: manually or automatically.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact Logitech device, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your Logitech device to automatically download the correct driver for it, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)