Keep looking for a safe and easy way to download or update the driver for your Brother MFC-9330CDW printer? This tutorial is exactly for you then.
To keep your Brother printer to its perfect performance, it’s always important to update your drivers, which is the “translator” for your Brother printer and computer. Otherwise, you might bump into various printer issues, such as not printing, or printer job sttuck in queue.
How to update Brother MFC-9330CDW drivers
There are two ways you can update your Brother MFC-9330CDW drivers:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to uninstall the driver first and find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1: Download and install the driver Manually
According to Brother’s official website, it’s preferable to uninstall the older driver first before we head to the official website to download & install our driver.
Step 1: Uninstall the printer driver
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the Run box and click OK to open Device Manager.
2) Double click Print queues or Printers to expand its drop-down list and find your Brother printer.
3) Right click Brother MFC-9330CDW printer and select Uninstall device.
By now you’ve finished the uninstall, let’s move on to the next step.
Step 2: Download the driver online
Brother keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to the Brother’s official website to find the latest and correct driver.
1) Click here to download the driver for Brother MFC-9330CDW printer from Brother’s official website, select your OS Family and OS Version (Windows 10, 64-bit, for example). Then click OK.
2) In the first result, click Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended).
3) Click Agree to the EULA and Download.
4) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver file for your system, right click the downloaded file and select Run as administrator. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
5) Restart your computer to take effect.
Option 2: Automatically update Brother MFC-9330CDW drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update Brother MFC-9330CDW driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
4) Don’t forget to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
There you go – 2 easy ways to update Brother MFC-9330CDW driver. Hopefully, you would find this article helpful! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.