GIGABYTE EasyTune is a utility program for the Windows system. Developed by GIGABYTE, this tool allows the GIGABYTE motherboard users to view and adjust their system settings
Where can I download GIGABYTE EasyTune?
To download and install EasyTune, you can go to the GIGABYTE website. Here is how:
- Go to the GIGABYTE APP Center page and download GIGABYTE APP Center (this is required before installing EasyTune).
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install GIGABYTE APP Center.
- Go to the GIGABYTE System Tweaking page, then click the EasyTune Utility Download button to download this utility.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install EasyTune.
This should install EasyTune on your computer.
What are the features of EasyTune?
EasyTune gives you an interface to overclock your CPU (and memory). You can use its presets, which helps you overclock your CPU with just a few clicks. Also, the advanced settings of this utility allows you to overclock manually, by adjust the CPU settings like base clock, frequency, voltage and more.
Suggestion: To make sure it works well…
To ensure your computer hardware works well with EasyTune, we suggest you keep your device drivers on your computer up to date.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your device to download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it. Or click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all the drivers. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)