The browsing data of your browser are now cleared. Restart your browser and check to see if you can play YouTube videos normally.
2. In the Extensions list, uncheck the box next to Enabled in each extension to disable this extension. You can disable one extension at a time and play a YouTube video. This method can help you find out which one is slowing down the YouTube video streaming.
3) Reinstall your web browser with the latest versionThere may be corruption issues with your web browser so the YouTube video cannot play normally on it. You can try reinstalling your browser to see if this fixes your problem. To do so: 1. Click on the Start menu at the bottom left of your screen and then type “control“. When you see Control Panel appear in the menu above, click on it.
2. Select Large icons from the View by drop down menu. Then select Programs and Features.
3. Right click on your browser and select Uninstall.
4. After you uninstall the browser, go to its official website to find its latest version. Download this version and install it on your computer. 5. Start the browser. Then check to see if the new browser gets the streaming of the YouTube video back to normal. Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1. Download and Install Driver Easy. 2. Run Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers. 3. Click on the Update button next to the network and graphics drivers to download the latest and correct driver for each of them. You can also hit the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click on the Update All).