Looking for the driver for your Huion graphics drawing monitor or other Huion devices? If you don’t know where to download and how to update its driver, you’ve come to the right place! After reading this article, you should be able to download and update the driver for your Huion device on your own easily and quickly!
There’re two methods to download and update the driver for your Huion devices
Method 1 – Manually: You can download and update the driver for your Huion graphics tablet or Huion pan tablet monitor manually by going to the official website of Huion. Then search for the latest driver for your Huion tablet. Here is how to do it:
- Click here to visit the official website of Huion.
- On the top of the web page, click Driver.
- Move the cursor to the model of your Huion device, then click the Windows logo next to Driver: to download its driver.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file. Then double-click the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install its driver on your PC.
Method 2 – Automatically: If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download and update the driver for your Huion device manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your PC is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to HUION HID to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.