MSI Dragon Center is a Windows hardware control and management program. Developed by MSI, this tool allows its users to monitor the status and change the settings of their computer hardware.
Where can I download Dragon Center?
You can download Dragon Center from the MSI website.
What are the features of Dragon Center?
There are several major features of this program that can help you monitor and control your computer more conveniently.
- System optimization — Dragon Center has a Gaming Mode that can optimize your computer for gaming. It helps you find the best settings for your computer and the game you’re going to play.
- Hardware monitoring — You can view your hardware status, e.g. resource usage, temperature and fan speed, with Dragon Center.
- Hardware adjustment — You can also adjust your hardware settings easily with Dragon Center. For example, you can change the fan speed or the LED color of your keyboard or graphics card, or prioritize the network usage of your programs.
Suggestion: To make sure it works well…
To ensure your computer hardware works well with Dragon Center, we suggest you keep your device drivers on your computer up to date.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your device to download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it. Or click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all the drivers. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)