Want to play Rust but don’t know if you can run it on your computer? Check out the information below! You’ll know what the requirements for this game are and how to view your computer hardware information.
The system requirements for Rust are as follows:
Recommended system requirements — Meeting these requirements allows you to have a fully enjoyable experience.
|Minimum system requirements||Recommended system requirements|
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590||Intel Core i7-4690K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600|
|Memory (RAM)||8 GB||16 GB|
|Graphics||GTX 670 / AMD R9 280||GTX 980 / AMD R9 Fury|
There are two ways you can check your computer hardware information:
1. Use DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type “dxdiag” and press Enter on your keyboard.
- On the System tab, view the information of the Operating System, Processor and Memory.
- Click the Display tab and view the Name of your display/graphics device.You may have multiple Display tabs, representing different graphics adapters or graphics cards on your computer.
2. Use Driver Easy
You can also use Driver Easy to check your computer hardware. Driver Easy is a powerful driver updater program, and you can use it to view your hardware information easily.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Hardware Info.
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes.
Now you should be able to see the hardware information of your computer.
With the information above, you can compare your computer hardware against the requirements and see if you’re able to run Rust on your computer.
Hopefully the instructions above helped you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.