This post shows you how to download and update your SAS driver
in Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
How to download and update SAS drivers
- Download and update SAS driver manually
- Download and update SAS driver automatically
Method 1: Download and update SAS driver manually
You can download the SAS driver from the manufacturer website, but this takes time and computer skills. We recommend this method if you’re confident with your computer skills.
The driver varies from model to model, so you should go to your device manufacturer’s website and fins the correct driver. Below shows the general steps:
- Go to the website of your device manufacturer, for example, you can go to Intel or Broadcom.
- Go to the support page and search for your device driver.
- Find the latest version for your device, and make sure to choose the one that is compatible with your OS.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can try the next solution.
Method 2: Download and update SAS driver automatically
If you don’t have time or patience, you can automatically update your SAS driver with Driver Easy
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE
or the Pro
version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Note: If you have any problems while using Driver Easy, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach the URL of this article if needed for more expedient and efficient guidance.
That’s it – to manually or automatically update your SAS driver
. If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do.