Having an issue with your Intel video driver in your Windows computer? Don’t panic. We’ve got you covered.
This post will show you three methods to fix the Intel video driver issues in different Windows computers.
How to download or update Intel video driver?
You can update the driver for your Intel graphics card to fix the driver issues in your computer. Here are the three solutions you can try.
- Download the Intel video driver manually
- Update the Intel video driver in Device Manager
- Update the Intel video driver automatically
You can manually download the latest version of your Intel video driver from the Intel website. Here’s how to do it:
1) Go to Intel download page.
2) Click Graphics Drivers.
3) Select your Intel product type, select Drivers in the Download type, and select the operating system that you computer is running (in my case it’s Windows 10 64 bit).
4) Find your Intel graphics card and download the latest version of the driver.
5) Install the driver in your computer.
Manually downloading the driver requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can try other methods below.
You can also update your Intel video card driver via Device Manager in your computer. Device Manager enables you to view and manage the hardware and driver software in your computer. To do so:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
3) Double click Display adapters to expand it.
4) Right click on your Intel graphics card, and select Update driver.
5) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
6) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish updating your driver.
7) Restart your computer.
Now you should have the latest Intel video driver installed in your computer.
If you don’t have time or patience to manually download or update the Intel video drivers in your computer, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged Intel graphics device to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating, restart your computer to take effect.