Driver Easy 5.0 Beta 2 Version Released
We are excited to announce that Driver Easy 5.0 Beta 2 Version is available now. You all are welcome to try it out and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
The beta versions may still have some minor issues. We have been working on fixing the issues, so you can expect that later versions are getting better. This beta release primarily focus on bug fixes and includes some improvements. See below for more information on the improvements and the fixes.
Improvements in Beta 2:
1. Adds a dialog with prompt message when setting is done successfully.
2. If downloaded driver contains multiple devices, shows all devices’ names in animation way when cursor moves to the download section
3. Makes Update One interface better
4. Makes Download button display properly when Update All is processing
Bug Fixes in Beta 2:
1. Fixes an issue where previous version of Driver Easy could not be uninstalled automatically when the new version is installed
2. Fixes an issue where Delete button was still active even driver has not been downloaded
3. Fixes an issue where Schedule Task feature didn’t function properly
4. Fixes an issue where Update All was shown even when no driver needs to be updated
5. Fixes wrong spell issues
6. Fixes an issue where an error occurred due to mistaken operation when Driver Easy applies permission from operating system
We hope you enjoy the beta releases. And we would keep on bug fixes and try our best to improve the product. Beta 6 Version has been released.