Hello dear dear friends, so nice to see you again! 😉 😎
Today we bring you Driver Easy 5.6.5, a brand new version with improved features. Check it out…
- We’ve improved the step-by-step guide of the manual driver update process in the Free version so that you can have a clearer view of what to do next after clicking the Update button.
- We’ve added a Help button which can conveniently direct you to the troubleshooting page in case of the Unable to connect to the remote server error in the midst of Driver Easy activation. That’s tons of time saved from searching all over the Internet for solutions, isn’t it?
- We’ve improved the Internet Connection feature. So next time you enter the wrong proxy server information, you’ll be receiving a reminder window telling you to modify the settings instead of an error report.
- We’ve fixed some backup bugs, including pop-up errors during a printer driver backup, message not fully shown in backup error message boxes and unable to open backup folders. With these bugs eliminated, we’re sure you’ll find backing up drivers a lot easier.
- We’ve fixed some other minor bugs.
Can’t wait to try it out? Click here to download the latest Driver Easy and let us know your thoughts. We’re all ears! 😉