Way 1: Download the driver manually from HP website
If you are not sure how to download the driver from HP website, refer to steps below.
1. Go to HP official website, then Software & drivers section.
2. In driver download page, enter “HP Pro 3500 MT PC”.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until you go to the driver download page. Then change the operating system to the one that you are using.
4. Expand the device category that you wish to update driver for. Choose the right driver version then click Download button to download the driver. The downloaded driver file will be in self-install format (.exe). You just need to double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
Note the support for this PC model is up to Windows 8. If you need to update drivers for Windows 10, try the driver for Windows 7 or Windows 8, which is always compatible with Windows 10.
Way 2: Download and install the official driver using Driver Easy
If you have difficulty downloading correct drivers manually, you can use Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy is a driver update tool, which is compatible with Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1, XP & Vista. It will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers in several seconds, then give you new drivers. All drivers provided by Driver Easy are produced by official manufacturers. So you can use it to update HP Pro 3500 MT PC drivers safely.
Driver Easy has Free version and Paid version. The download speed of Free version is limited. If you want to download the driver in higher download speed, you can consider upgrading to Paid version. With Paid version, to update all drivers, all you need is 2 mouse clicks. No time wasted at all and no further steps needed.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer to detect problem drivers and show you new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Driver Easy Paid version offers 30-day money back guarantee and professional technical support. You can contact us for further assistance regarding any driver problem like the HP Pro 3500 MT PC driver problem. And feel free to ask for a refund if you are not satisfied with our product.