If you randomly run into performance issues with your AMD RX 5700 XT card such as poor monitor resolution, strange blue screen, game crashing, or low FPS, it’s time to update your GPU driver.
In this post, you’ll learn two ways to download and install the latest AMD RX 5700 XT driver on Windows 10, 8 and 7. You could choose either one that suits your needs.
Option 1 – Automatically download and install RX 5700 XT driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to search for the right RX 5700 XT driver online and install it manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
After the update completes, reboot your PC and the new driver should take effect. If this method doesn’t work for you, move on to the second method below.
Option 2 – Manually download and install the driver
AMD rolls out new drivers for its series of graphics cards on its official website regularly. You need to find the exactly right driver online, download it and install it step by step. Here’s how:
- Visit AMD’s official support website.
- Scroll to the search section. Then, select Graphics > AMD Radeon 5700 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, and click Submit.
- Choose the correct driver that is compatible with your Windows version and click the Download button next to it.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver to your PC.
Restart your computer and check if your 5700 XT card works normally after the driver update.
So these are two safe and easy ways to update RX 5700 XT driver. Hopefully the update resolves your RX 5700 XT driver issue. If you have further questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a line below.