This post will show you how to download and install Android USB drivers on PC.
If your computer cannot detect your Android phone after you plug in the USB cable, or the connection doesn’t work properly, you can try updating your USB driver to fix the issue.
How to update your Android USB driver?
There are two ways to update your Android USB driver:
- Download and install Android USB driver manually
- Download and install Android USB driver automatically (Recommended)
You can update your Android USB driver manually by going to the manufacturer’s website of your android phone, and searching for the most recent correct driver. Be sure to choose the driver that’s compatible with your exact phone model and your version of Windows.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you encounter any problem in the process, or if you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can then try Driver Easy. It can help you do the job effectively and efficiently!
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Android USB driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Connect your Android USB cable to your PC.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your Android USB to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)Note: If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.