If you have an Acer Aspire E15 laptop which still works, you may want to update its drivers, then you’ve come to the right place! This post will show you how to update Acer drivers for Windows 10.
Why you need Acer Aspire E15 drivers?
Drivers are software components that make devices and the operating system talk to each other. Both system and device are updating to catch up with the changing world, so is drivers. If the operating system changes the way it speaks to devices and drivers haven’t updated, devices can’t receive correct commands and cause problems.
That’s why when you meet problems, you need to download the related driver to solve it.
How to update Acer Aspire E15 drivers?
There are two ways you can update Acer Aspire E15 drivers.
Option 1 – Manually– You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended)– This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
To manually update your Acer Aspire E15 drivers, you’ll need to go to the manufacturer’s website and search for your device, then download the install it into your computer.
- Go to the Acer Support page. Be sure to choose your country or region.
- Enter your serial or SNID number or model number to search, or you can search your product by the product category.
- Find your product and go to your product page.
- Click Drivers, select the appropriate operating system, then click the latest driver to download.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish it.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There is something else you can try.
Option 2 – Automatically update drivers
If you don’t have time or patience to manually update your Acer drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Be sure to attach the URL of this article if needed for more expedient and efficient guidance.
That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do.