Fix NVIDIA The required line was not found in the INF issue
Uninstall NVIDIA Entries in Device Manager then Reinstall the Driver
You can manually uninstall the driver:
1. Press Win+R (Windows key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog will appear.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click OK button. Then Device Manager window will open.
3. In Device Manager, expand category “Display adapters” and right-click on NVIDIA device name and select Uninstall on the context menu.
4. Windows will prompt you to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to “Delete the driver software for this device”. Click “OK” button.
5. Restart your PC as soon as possible.
After restarting, reinstall the driver and see if the problem persists.
If the error continues, follow below steps to manually install the driver via Device Manager. To do this, you must have NVIDIA installer stored in your computer.
1. Extract the installer file. (The downloaded installer file usually is in .exe format or .zip format. )
2. Open Device Manager.
3. Right-click on NVIDIA graphics device name and select Update Driver Software…
4. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Click Have Disk…
7. Click Browse… button. Then find the location where you extracted the installer file.
8. Windows will look for .inf files in the folder to install the driver. After selecting the .inf file, click Open button. (Note if you can’t even find.inf files, the driver pack is not available, you can’t install the driver manually.) Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If the error continues, try using Driver Easy to perform a clean uninstall then try reinstalling the driver again. Driver Easy has Free version and Professional version. With Professional version, you can enjoy the full features including the Uninstall function. You can use it to uninstall the driver quickly. After uninstalling the driver, you can also use it to install the driver. More importantly, you will enjoy free tech expert support guarantee. You can contact us for further assistance regarding the NVIDIA graphics card driver issue. Just try the Professional version for free with 30-day money-back guarantee. Get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product.