Logitech F710 wireless gamepad not working or connecting? There may be something wrong with your Logitech F710 drivers. But don’t worry about that; you just need to download and install the right & up-to-date driver to fix this problem. Read on to find how!
3 ways to download & install Logitech F710 drivers:
You don’t have to try them all; just choose one according to your needs.
- Update the driver via Device Manager
- Automatically update the driver (Recommended)
- Download and install the driver from the manufacturer
Option 1 – Update the driver via Device Manager
Once the Logitech wireless gamepad is connected to your computer, it will be shown in the Device Manager and you can directly let Windows update the driver for you.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run box. Then, type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Double-click Other devices (or Unknown devices) to expand that category.
- Right-click Wireless Gamepad F710 and click Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
Wait for the searching to complete. If Windows fails to find the correct Logitech F710 drivers for you, please move on to the next option below.
Option 2 – Automatically update the driver (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Logitech F710 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged controller driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
If you don’t feel like using a third-party tool and hope to do the update on your own, you can try the method below.
Option 3 – Download and install the driver from the manufacturer
Logitech regularly updates drivers to fix bugs and improve hardware performance. The manual update process is a little complex and time-consuming as you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it, and install it step by step.
- Go to Logitech’s support website.
- Type f710 in the search bar and click Wireless Gamepad F710.
- Navigate to the Downloads section and click the Download Now button next to the driver you want.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Hopefully this post helps you fix the Logitech F710 driver issue easily. If you have further questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll be glad to help.