Want to uninstall Geforce Experience? If you don’t know how to uninstall it, you’ve come to the right place! It’s very, very easy! After reading this article, you should be able to uninstall Geforce Experience quickly and easily!
All you need to know about Geforce Experience
- What is Geforce Experience?
- Uninstall Geforce Experience in Control Panel
- How to update your graphics driver without Geforce Experience?
Geforce Experience is an application introduced by NVIDIA, which not only allows Geforce graphics card users to capture and share screenshots, but also record and share gameplay videos and livestreams with friends. Geforce Experience can also help Geforce graphics card users keep the graphics driver up to date and optimize the game settings.
If you don’t need Geforce Experience anymore, you can easily uninstall Geforce Experience in Control Panel. You can follow the instructions below to do it:
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Type control and pres Enter to open Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click NVIDIA Geforce Experience and click Uninstall/Change. Then follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Geforce Experience.
4. Restart your PC after you uninstall Geforce Experience.
By updating your drivers, especially your graphics driver, you can not only keep your graphics card in good condition, but also avoid many unexpected issue while playing games. What’s more, you can even boost gaming performance.
There are two ways to update your graphics driver without Geforce Experience: manually and automatically.
Update your graphics driver manually – You can update your graphics driver manually by going to the official website of NVIDIA, and searching for the latest driver for your graphics card.
Update your graphics driver automatically – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your graphics driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1. Download and install Driver Easy.
2. Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3. Click Update next to your graphics card to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave your comment below.