The Logitech wheel driver runs on your operating system and enables it to communicate with the racing wheel you use. If you want to set up the Logitech racing wheel on your PC, you’ll need to install the correct driver for it.
There are two ways you can do this:
Option 1 – Automatically update your wheel driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your wheel driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. All it takes is a couple of clicks.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the driver you need to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Option 2 – Download and install your driver manually
Logitech keeps updating the driver for your racing wheel. To get it, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the Logitech official website, then click SUPPORT > Downloads.
2) Type the model numbers of your steering wheel (for example, logitech g29) on the search box, then hit the Enter key.
3) Click Downloads, then find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit), and download the driver manually.
4) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.