To get your Epson L3110 EcoTank printer working properly, you need to install the latest correct device driver. If you don’t know how to get the driver for your operating system, don’t worry. In this tutorial we’ll walk you through all the steps and get your printer working in a jiff.
There’re 2 ways you can install & update your Epson L3110 driver:
Option 1 – Manually – This would require a certain level of computer knowledge. You need to find, download and install the printer driver, step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is by far the quickest and easiest way to install and update your printer driver. All you need are a few clicks and a computer with Internet.
Option 1 – Install Epson L3110 driver manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can try to install the printer manually. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- First visit the official website of Epson. From the top menu, select SEARCH.
- In the input area, type or paste L3110 and press Enter.
- You’ll find L3110 in the search result. Click SUPPORT.
- Click the box next to Operating System:, then select your Windows version from the drop-down list.
- Under the Recommended For You section, click Download to get the driver installer. Once downloaded, open the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
Option 2 – Install Epson L3110 driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to install or update the printer driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact printer, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
Hopefully, you’ve installed the printer driver and can get your Epson L3110 working properly now. If you have any questions or ideas, simply tell us in the comment section below.