Bothered by Enlisted black screen issue? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This post shows you how to fix black screen issues step-by-step.
There’re things you can do before trying complicated fixes:
- Make sure you’ve closed unnecessary background programs
- Make sure Enlisted are not blocked from your firewall
Try these fixes:
You don’t have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
Fix 1: Run as administrator
Run as administrator is a working fix for many players. It’s easy and quick, so I recommend this fix as your first solution.
- Close the game completely.
- Right-click on the shortcut and click Properties.
- In the Compatibility tab, click Run as administrator.
- Relaunch the game.
If it’s not working, move to the next fix.
Fix 2: Install Windows updates
Microsoft constantly releases Windows updates to fix issues and add new features. Some issues will be solved after updating Windows updates. And it’s safer to keep your PC using the latest operating system.
- In the Search box, type in check for updates. Click Check for updates from results.
- Click on the Check for updates tab. If there are any updates available, it’ll automatically start to download and install it. Simply wait for it to complete and you should be asked to restart your computer.
- Launch Enlisted and check.
If this didn’t solve your problems, read on for further troubleshooting.
Fix 3: Update graphic driver
Graphics card manufacturers like Nvidia, AMD and Intel constantly release new graphics drivers to fix bugs and improve the gaming performance and experience.
If the graphics driver on your PC is outdated or corrupted, you may not be able to enjoy the optimal gaming experience, and sometimes you may run into the crash or black screen issue.
Update your graphics driver would help you. There are two ways to update your graphics driver:
Manual driver update – You can update your graphics drivers manually by going to the manufacturer’s website for your graphics card, and searching for the most recent correct driver. Be sure to choose only drivers that are compatible with your Windows version.
Automatic driver update – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your video and monitor drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact graphics cards, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. You need the Pro version of Driver Easy to do this, so you’ll be prompted to upgrade.
Don’t worry; it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like it you can get a full refund, no questions asked.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this post helps you fixed the issue. If you have other working fixes, please leave it in the comment section, we appreciate your help.
Have a nice day and enjoy the game!