Updating driver for your SoundMAX audio device is easy. The following are two methods that can help you download and install your SoundMAX driver quickly.
To update your SoundMAX driver
- Download the driver from your device manufacturer website
- Update your driver automatically
Method 1: Download the driver from your device manufacturer website
You can download the driver from your device manufacturer website and install the driver on your own. To do so:
Go to the official website of your computer or motherboard manufacturer
Search the product model of your computer or motherboard.
Go to the driver download page of your product. Then download the driver for your SoundMAX audio device.
Download the driver that’s suitable for your variant of Windows system. You should know what system is running on your computer — whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.
Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Method 2: Update your driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your SoundMAX audio device to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If you’ve updated your driver with Driver Easy but your driver issues persist, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com for advice. You should attach the URL of this article so they can help you better.