Nothing is more frustrating than a non-working printer when you hurry to print a document. This is a common problem for many users and is likely related to the printer driver issues.
Simply put, a driver is a software component that enables your device to communicate with the operating system. So, if the driver for HP DeskJet 2652 is outdated, incorrect, or corrupt, your printer may stop working and run into errors. In this post, we’ll introduce three ways to update HP DeskJet 2652 driver on Windows PC quickly and easily.
- Update your driver manually
- Automatically update your HP DeskJet 2652 driver (recommended)
- Update your HP DeskJet 2652 driver using Device Manager
Option 1 – Update your driver manually
Printer manufacturers will keep updating drivers to fix bugs or improve stability. You can download the latest printer driver from their websites and install it manually, but this requires some patience and computer skills. Follow the steps below to update the HP DeskJet 2652 driver manually.
1) Go to HP support website. Select Printer to continue.
2) Type HP DeskJet 2652 in the search box, and click Submit.
3) Make sure the Detected operating system is correct. Then, download the correct driver based on your needs.
4) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If this method doesn’t work for you, there is an easier and quicker option.
Option 2 – Automatically update your HP DeskJet 2652 driver (recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your printer driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the HP DeskJet 2600 series driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
After the update completes, restart your computer to implement the changes and see if the new driver works properly.
If you don’t want to download additional software to update your printer driver, keep reading to check the third way.
Option 3 – Update your HP DeskJet 2652 driver using Device Manager
Apart from the above two methods, you could also update the printer driver using Device Manager, a Windows built-in tool to control your hardware. Simply take the following steps:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog box. Then, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
2) Double-click Printers to see the devices under this category.
3) Right-click HP DeskJet 2652, and click Update driver.
4) Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
If there is any new update, Windows will directly download and install it. Then, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. Otherwise, it will show you that the best drivers for your device are already installed.
Hopefully this post will be of help when you’re trying to update the HP DeskJet 2652 driver. If you have any ideas or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.