USB 3.0 Driver Update Easily for Windows 10, 7 & 8
Way 1: Update the Driver via Device Manager
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Expand the categories and locate the USB 3.0 device. You may find it under “Universal Serial Bus controllers” or “Other devices”.
3. Right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Then Windows will install the new driver automatically.
Way 2: Download and Install the Driver from your PC Manufacturer
You can go to your PC manufacturer’s website to download the USB 3.0 driver. Before you get started, ensure that you know the PC model. The PC model can always be found on the side of the monitor. If not, go to their website to check for it. You also need to know the operating system that you are using (see How to Get Operating System Version).
Way 3: Update the Driver Using Driver Easy
If you have difficulty updating the driver manually, you can use Driver Easy to update the driver automatically.
Driver Easy has Free version and PRO version. Click here to download the Free version to have a try. If you find it useful, you can upgrade to the PRO version. Driver Easy PRO allows you to update the driver with just two clicks. You can expect much time will be saved on updating the USB driver.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will provide you with the latest driver instantly.
2. Click Update button. Then the USB 3.0 driver will be downloaded and installed automatically.
If you want to download and install all drivers at a time, click Update All button.
What’s more, you will enjoy free tech support guarantee. You can contact us for assistance regarding any driver issues. And you will have 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for a full refund for any reason. If you purchase 3 Computers/Year license now, you will enjoy 50% discount off. Click here to purchase the product to update the USB 3.0 driver instantly.