Realtek HD Audio Drivers Download for Windows 10/7/8. Quickly & Easily
No sound issue is probably caused by missing drivers. When your computer has no sound, you may want to update the sound driver. In this post, you’ll learn how to update the Realtek audio driver easily for your computer. All steps apply to Windows 10, 7, & 8.
There are two methods for you to update the Realtek audio driver easily; just pick the easier one for you.
- Update the Realtek audio driver manually via Device Manager
- Update the Realtek audio driver automatically
2) Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open the Device Manager window.
3) Double click “Sound, video and game controllers” to expand the category. Under this category, right-click Realtek High Definition Audio, then click Update Driver Software… (in some cases, this could be Update driver).
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.(Different systems may have different displays here.)
If the driver is up-to-date, you will be prompted that “The best driver software for your device is already installed”. Then you don’t need to update the driver.
5) After the driver is installed, restart your PC for the changes to take effort.
If you don’t have the patience, time or computer skills to update the Realtek audio driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will scan your computer to detect any problem drivers in your computer. You don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running. You can update the Realtek audio driver automatically with the Free or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it just takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30-day refund guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Launch Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will detect all problem drivers instantly and provide you with new drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then download and install the correct version of this driver. Or click the Update All button (if you go Pro) to download and install all drivers automatically.
Hopefully you find the tips helpful to update the Realtek audio drivers easily. If you have any questions, please leave your comments below. I’d love to hear of any ideas or suggestions.