Realtek HD Audio Drivers Download for Windows 10/7/8. Quickly & Easily
There are three methods you can update your Realtek audio drivers. You start at the top and work your way down, or use the one that will save your much tim
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Expand category “Sound, video and game controllers”. Under this category, right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio”. Click Update Driver Software…on the context menu.
4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software (Different systems may have different displays here.).
If the driver is up-to-date, you will be prompted that “The best driver software for your device is already installed”. Then you don’t need to update the driver.
5. After the driver is installed, restart your PC for the changes to take effort.
You can find and download the latest driver on Realtek website.
After you go to the website, Click High Definition Audio Codecs (Software). Follow the on-screen instructions and download the correct driver corresponding with the version of Windows. Then double click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
If above two methods don’t work for you, or if you don’t have patience, time or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will scan your computer to detect any problem drivers in your computer. You don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running. You can update the Realtek audio driver automatically with the Free or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it just takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30-day refund guarantee.)
1. Download and install Driver Easy.
2. Click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will detect all problem drivers instantly and provide you with new drivers.
3. Click Update button next to the Realtek audio driver, then download and install the correct version of this driver. Or click Update All button (if you go Pro) to download and install all drivers automatically.