If you want to keep your Toshiba Satellite laptop in good condition, you should keep your Toshiba Satellite drivers up to date. Updating your Toshiba Satellite drivers can resolve issues occurring to your laptop and bring you the best possible experience.
How to download or update Toshiba Satellite drivers
- Download or update Toshiba Satellite drivers manually
- Download or update Toshiba Satellite drivers automatically (Recommended)
You can manually download the driver that you need for your Toshiba Satellite computer from the website. We recommend this method if you’re confident with your computer skills. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Toshiba Satellite Support page.
- Enter the model or serial number for your Toshiba Satellite.
- Select the appropriate operating system (in my case I select Windows 10 64 bit).
- Click Drivers & Updates, and find the driver that you need.
- Download and install the driver in your computer.
Then you should have the latest version of the Toshiba Satellite driver in your computer.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You’ll have another solution to try.
Manually downloading the Toshiba Satellite drivers requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4）Restart your computer to take effect.
Tada! Now you should have the Toshiba Satellite drivers up to date in your computer.