Magic Mouse Driver Download & Install for Windows
If you want to use the Apple Magic Mouse in Windows 10, you should download and install the Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10. And this post will show you how to download and install the Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10.
There are two ways you can download and install your Magic Mouse driver:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Since the mouse is offered by Apple, Apple keeps releasing updated Magic Mouse drivers for Windows 10, and you can download your driver from Apple.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the Apple Support page.
- Choose the latest version of the driver, then click Download.
- Unzip the downloaded file, then go to BootCamp > Drivers > Apple > Apple WirelessMouse64.exe.
- Double click the AppleWirelessMouse64.exe file to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
Then you can connect your Magic Mouse and it should be working in Windows 10.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Magic Mouse driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you can get 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to take effect.