Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Driver Free Download & Install Easily
Looking to download and install the driver for your Focusrite Scarlett 2i2? You’ve come to the right place!
Check out this guide to get the latest Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB driver and you’ll be on the right track to your music-recording journey in no time! 😉
Try these methods
Both methods below work in Windows 10 and 7. And as the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
- Download & install my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 driver manually
- Download & install my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 driver automatically(Recommended)
To update our Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 driver manually, we’ll have to go to Focusrite’s official website, find out the latest & correct driver version, download the file and install it all on our own. It needs time, patience, and certain levels of computer skills.
If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, jump to Method 2.
1) Go to Focusrite’s official website.
2) Click DOWNLOADS.
3) Select your model type from the drop-down menu.
4) Click the driver executable to download.
5) Double-click on the file and follow the wizard to finish the install.
6) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
There you have it – to manually and automatically download & update your focusrite scarlett 2i2 driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions. 🙂