AMD RX 580 Driver Download & Update to Level Up Your Gaming Experience
It’s always important to keep your graphics drivers up-to-date to make sure your graphics card is working in tip top shape and prevent issues like system crashes. In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to get the latest AMD RX 580 drivers.
Update AMD RX580 drivers in Windows
Here’re 3 options for you to update your AMD RX580 driver; just choose the way you prefer:
- Update my AMD RX 580 driver via Device Manager
- Update my AMD RX 580 driver manually
- Update my AMD RX 580 driver automatically (Recommended)
Device Manager is surely a quick way to update drivers because Windows can help us find the right driver and save us a lot time in finding one. But there’s one niggle: it doesn’t necessarily have the latest version available. Still, let’s give it a go:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
2) Locate and double-click on Display adapters (aka. graphics card, video card) to expand it.
3) Right-click on Radeon RX 580 Series and click Update driver.
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Your Windows will try its best to find the latest Radeon RX 580 Series driver available for your computer. Then wait a bit and see if you’re provided a driver update:
- If yes, follow the on-screen instructions, skip step 6 and restart your computer to finish the update process.
- If no, proceed with step 6.
6) You see the following result.
It means Windows can’t find you an up-to-date Radeon RX 580 Series driver. You might need to check other methods to get it since Windows can be slow in keeping up with manufacturers’ drivers.
If method 1 fails you, you can always get the latest version all by yourself. But it’ll need time, patience and certain computer knowledge. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, you can jump to Method 3.
1) Go to Radeon RX product website.
2) Click DOWNLOAD DRIVERS.
3) Scroll down to Latest AMD Drivers and Software. Under Radeon™ RX 500 Series, click the corresponding variant of your Windows OS.
4) Click DOWNLOAD in the first result to make sure you download the latest driver version.
5) Double-click on the downloaded file to install the latest version.
6) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect even if you’re not asked to.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged Radeon RX 580 Series driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to finish the update.
That’s it – 3 methods to update your Radeon RX 580 driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions.