Are you looking for the latest MSI Gaming App? If the answer is “yes,” then there’s no need to go somewhere else – here you’ll find the simple and useful guide on how to download the MSI Gaming App. Why not follow this tutorial and reach your goal step by step?
What is MSI Gaming App?
MSI Gaming App is a handy tool officially provided by MSI for their users. This application aims at enhancing your gaming experience in MSI products. By tweaking certain settings in this app, you can customize hardware components such as video cards to suit your needs and take full advantage of their capabilities. Listed below are some of its features:
- Allow your video card to run in Game Mode or OC Mode
- Switch between different modes to protect your eyes
- Customize your own visual settings such as color balance and contrast
- Control the MSI Dragon LED lights
Can’t wait to try this useful app? Please read on and download it all by yourself!
How can I download MSI Gaming App?
Some people may find it hard to locate the Gaming App on MSI’s official website. If that’s the case for you, don’t worry – this tutorial will walk you through the whole process and ensure that you can download the app in the safest way.
1) Find your way to the Support page of MSI’s website. Or you may simply click here.
2) Click on the desired product icon depending on your condition. For instance, if you’re using a MSI laptop, simply click the Laptop icon.
3) In the next page, select your product category. Enter more details step by step until you finally reach the support page for your PC model.
4) On the support page, click Download in the left pane. Then pay attention to its right panel.
5) Select Utility. Below, you’ll see a list of utility items. Locate Gaming Center and click the down arrow icon next to it to download the MSI Gaming App.
6) Wait till the download process is complete. Then open the downloaded folder and double-click on the setup executable inside. Extract the file if prompted.
7) Follow the onscreen installation wizard to install your MSI Gaming App step by step. You’ll be prompted to reboot your computer once the installation is finished.
Now that you’ve successfully installed the MSI Gaming App, you can use it to unlock additional features as well as performance on your computer!
Bonus tip: update drivers for enhanced gaming experience
Outdated or corrupt drivers can be a large detriment to your FPS (Frame per Second) in games and even ruin your wonderful gaming experience. To ensure the stability of your computer and improve its gaming performance, you should always keep your drivers up to date.
Besides, if you can’t open the MSI Gaming App normally, you should also try to update your drivers. It’ll work like a charm especially when you’re presented with a message that requires you to update drivers first.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy takes care of everything.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: you can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
Hopefully you’ll find this post useful. If you have any follow-up questions or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!