AMD Graphics Drivers for Windows 10
How to Download the Driver from AMD
If you have no idea how to download the correct driver from AMD, refer to steps below. These steps are just for your reference, as the specific steps will vary depending on the product model.
1. Go to AMD DRIVERS + DOWNLOAD CENTER and locate Manually Select Your Driver section.
2. Select the type of product that you have (For example, if you are using a desktop, select “Desktop Graphics”.).
3. Select the product family your product belongs to.
4. Select your product according to your graphics card model.
5. Select the supported operating system that you have (Windows 10 64-bit or 32-bit). See How to Get Operating System Version.
6. Click DISPLAY RESULTS then you will be directed to the download page.
7. In download page, locate the driver and click DOWNLOAD button to begin the download process. Note that the download options offered will vary depending upon the selection made in the previous step.
Download the Driver Using Driver Easy
Driver Easy is a driver update software which is compatible with Windows 10. It will scan your computer and detect problem drivers, then give you a list of new drivers. The drivers provided by Driver Easy are official from the manufacturers. So if the AMD Graphics driver is missing or outdated, Driver Easy will recommend a new AMD driver. To download the driver, all you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
First, click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer within several seconds and provide new drivers instantly.
Second, click Update button. Then the driver will be downloaded automatically.
After download completes, if you have no idea how to use Driver Easy Free version to update drivers, use the Professional version. With the Professional version, you can update all drivers by just clicking “Update All” button. We offer 30-day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can get a full refund for any reason.