If you have an AMD RX 5700 graphics card and encounter some annoying issues such as black screen or program crashing or freezing, you are not alone. In fact, this sort of problem can be easily fixed as long as you install the latest AMD 5700 drivers.
Here are two quick & safe ways for you to update your AMD RX 5700 drivers:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
AMD keeps updating its drivers to prevent graphics card issues and glitches. You need to spend some time searching for the correct driver and installing it on your own. Here are the steps:
- Go to AMD’s support website.
- Select Graphics > AMD Radeon 5700 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5700. Then, click Submit.
- Choose your operating system. (For my case, I click Windows 10 – 64-Bit Edition).
- Click the Download button next to the driver you want.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instruction to install the driver.
If you feel the steps above are a little complicated, try the automatic method below.
Option 2 – Automatically update the AMD 5700 drivers (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the AMD 5700 drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged AMD RX 5700 driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
Hopefully this tutorial comes in handy when you try to update your AMD RX 5700 drivers. Have further questions or suggestions? Please feel free to leave a comment below.