If you’re having an AOC monitor driver issue in your Windows computer, don’t panic! You can fix the issue by downloading and updating the correct AOC monitor drivers in Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
The official driver for AOC monitors is critical for communicating your monitor and your computer. If you want to keep your monitor in good condition and have the best possible performance, you should keep your monitor driver up to date. And this post will show you how to download and update your AOC monitor drivers.
How to install AOC monitor driver
Here are the solutions you can try. You don’t need to try them all; just work your way down the list until you have installed the correct and latest driver for your AOC monitor in your computer.
- Download and install AOC monitor driver manually
- Download and install AOC monitor driver automatically (recommended)
You can manually download and install the AOC display driver for your computer by searching on the Internet.
Before you search for the correct AOC monitor driver, you should know for sure the model of your AOC display.
When you download the AOC monitor drivers like AOC E1659FWU monitor driver, ensure that you download the drivers from the official manufacturer’s website, which is definitely safe to your computer.
- Go to the AOC service center.
- Search for the monitor on the webpage. For example, search “E1659FWU” in the search box.
- Click Support.
- Scroll down and click Driver in the Drivers and Software section.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
If this method doesn’t work for you, or if you can’t find the correct driver for your monitor, don’t worry. You can try Method 2 below to automatically scan and download the correct driver for you AOC monitor.
Manually downloading the AOC monitor driver requires the time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or computer skills, you can install the AOC monitor driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the your AOC monitor to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
So there you have it – two ways to solve the AOC monitor driver issue in your Windows computer, and install the correct and latest AOC monitor driver for your computer.
Feel free to leave us a comment below to tell us which method helps, and let us know if you have any questions.