ASRock AB350 Pro4 Drivers Update For Windows. Easily!
It’s important to keep the drivers for your ASRock AB350 Pro4 updated to make sure the motherboard works properly. In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to update your ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers.
To update ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers
There’re 2 options for you to download & update ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers in Windows.
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1 – Update ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers automatically (Recommended)
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your audio driver to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)
Option 2: Update ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers manually
ASRock keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to ASRock’s official website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
Warning: Downloading the wrong driver or installing it incorrectly can compromise our PC’s stability and even cause the whole system to crash. So please proceed at your own peril.
Here’s how to download & update ASRock AB350 Pro4 drivers manually:
1) Go to ASRock’s official website.
2) In the top right corner of the page, type AB350 Pro4 in the search box and press Enter.
3) Click Download as it shows up in the search results.
4) Make sure the detected OS is right and then download the driver packages for your ASRock AB350 Pro4 motherboard.
5) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
6) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect even if you’re not asked to.
That’s it – 2 easy ways to help you get the latest drivers for ASRock AB350 Pro4 in Windows. Hope this helps and feel free to leave us a comment if you have any questions.